Friday, February 5, 2010


Dick is out there shoveling the snow and then takes the snowblower out...what is he nuts!! He has a torn rotator cuff tare....I have to admit there is something exhilarating when you go out all bundled up and enjoy the absolute beauty of the snow and our breath taking view of our wooded property. It is like being up in the mountains during a snow storm. It will be my turn next to shovel us out to our grill...in the event we lose power.

I stayed busy today using the swifter on all my hardwood floors, vacuumed and then damp mopped all my hardwood floors.

Rick's family is up at Wintergreen enjoying snow boarding. Kips' fam went a few weeks ago after a big snow...We are so lucky to have so many recreational activities so close by.

The Davis Kids enjoy snowboarding down the side of our house but haven't seen them yet!!!!!!


Still need more work in my computer room. I am so disorganized and need to dejunk and get
one desk out of here and proper storage areas for my Church responsibilities, then family and
Scouting.

You can barely see the floor.



Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment